Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Jane Fonda answers comments on her blog.

Jane Fonda is a favorite of mine and I follow her online. This post she writes about her daily life, not so different from that of most of us as we all try to cope with isolation, not seeing loved ones in person and trying to stay healthy. Click on the link below and see what she has to say.


https://www.janefonda.com/2020/07/what-my-weeks-are-like-of-late/


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! I'll go check her blog out. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.