Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

After the storm, I'm reading the Blind Pig and the Acorn

After a stormy night that left my yard littered with limbs from the trees surrounding my house, it is wonderful to see the sunshine today. I am sorry for all those who lost so much through this mass of bad weather that battered the southland this week. I am grateful no tree fell on my house and I don't believe I have any other damage.

I want to share a post from The Blind Pig and the Acorn. If you like music, and, if you were a fan of the late Glen Campbell, you will enjoy this post by Paul, brother of Tipper Pressley. You get a bonus at the end. A video of the Pressley Sisters and Paul singing Gentle on My Mind. It is not a studio version, just a home video of the group singing in the kitchen. They have other cds for sale on their website.

https://blindpigandtheacorn.com/gentle-on-my-mind/?unapproved=163631&moderation-hash=fb6c15f9adc5a69b3802d8b0c898d0d1#comment-163631

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.