Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

What happened to my website?

If you have gone to www.glendacouncilbeall.com to find the writing schedule for Writers Circle around the Table, you have probably found Blue Heaven Press instead.
I am sorry, but something went wrong and I haven't been able to fix it yet.
So, to find the Studio Schedule for classes at Writers Circle around the Table, click on this link instead:
https://tinyurl.com/k3cgdht

You will see the description of the June 1 class and the bio of Vicki Lane. Please send your registration to me, Glenda Beall, 581 Chatuge Lane, Hayesville, NC 28904 or to the PO Box 843, Hayesville, NC 28904.  Fee for this three hour class is very reasonable as are all of our classes.
$50.00. 

This class is for fiction and nonfiction writers. Vicki Lane has been publishing books for many years and has a great following of fans. She keeps in touch with her readers on her blog and they keep up with Vicki between books.
I like that Vicki is open and honest about her life and her writing. You will enjoy meeting Vicki and learn so much from her class. Hope to see you at the table.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your website difficulty. I hope you get that sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.