Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Thanks to Joan and to Paula - helping get the word out

Thanks to Joan Gage who wrote this post for Netwest Writers. https://netwestwriters.blogspot.com/2018/09/jccfss-literary-hour-to-feature-poets.html


And a big thank you to Paula Canup for this article in our local newspapers.
https://www.cherokeescout.com/news-subscribers/local-author-glenda-beall-collaborates-new-book

If you love your pets like I love mine, you will relate to the stories, poems, essays and photos in this book. You can order by sending a check for 14.00 plus $3.00 S&H to Glenda Beall or Estelle Rice, Blue Heaven Press, PO Box 843, Hayesville, NC 28904

After September 20, price goes to regular retail, $16.00 plus three dollars shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.