Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Writers Circle site is down today. May be up tomorrow.

I am having trouble  with my Writers  Circle site:

www.glendacouncilbeall.com 






I am told it should be up and running by this time tomorrow. 5:00 p.m.

I am sorry. Contact me by email If you want information from my website about classes, etc. 
August 6, 6 - 8 p.m. Tri-County Community College - Writing Your Life Stories for Family or Publication.

Saturday, September 17, 1 - 4 p.m. with Dr. Steven Harvey at Writers Circle studio.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.