Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, January 9, 2015

100 year old enjoys her party

Monteen celebrating her 100th birthday with her brother, Earl Council
Monteen Council Hayman of Palmetto, FL celebrated her 100th birthday last weekend with 100 guests, many of them members of her family. She and her husband, Hollis, had a son and a daughter, aned she had four brothers, Walter, Earl, Charlie and Paul. Descendants of her siblings were also present. Beverly, Monteen's daughter, sent me photos taken during the party. Walter and Paul have passed away, but Earl and Charlie Council were able to attend this occasion.


Earl, Monteen, laughing, and Earl's wife, Nadine




1 comment:

  1. She looks wonderful! Very pretty at any age. Thanks for sharing this! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.