Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

For the Love of a Cat


Tiger is happy I'm home and she can sleep inside
Tiger is curled up beside me on the bed tonight, happy I’m home and she can become an indoor cat again. Having a cat is not the same as having a dog eager to see you and jumping around just dying to have a hug or pat on the head. No, Tiger did greet me with some loud meows but mainly because she was hungry. Cats are much more subtle in showing their love. In fact, I thought maybe Tiger didn’t care who fed her and made sure she had a good bed and water when she needed it. But tonight she just can’t get close enough and seems to be so peaceful and happy to be with me. Guess I’ll keep her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.