Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photo Prompts - win a free book

In my classes I often use photos for prompts for my students. I like to let photos jog my memory, bring back those flashes of a bygone time. Here I am posting three photos for you. See if one of them brings back a story or scene from your life. Write a poem if you'd like. Send it to me by e-mail nightwriter0302@yahoo.com and I'll publish it on this site. From those who respond, I'll do a drawing and send the winner a free book.


Don't forget! Write a poem, story or essay prompted by one of these photos.
Glenda Beall


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.