Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Help, Blogger. Set my blog aright.

Blogger has once again stopped me in my tracks. I can't manage my blog right now. No sidebar changes, no comments allowed. And I can't find the way to fix it.
I think Blogger wants us to change to the new templates, but I'm afraid I'll lose my photo on my heading or it might be changed in some way.
So, I am not moving. I'm sure that in a few days or weeks, it will right itself as it did the last time Blogger left me hanging.

1 comment:

  1. Glenda, I'm sending you a private email. I was having troubles too and I changed to the new template. You'll love it. Don't be afraid. I didn't lose anything.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.