Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Where Have I Been?

In March of this year, my writerlady 21 E-mail address was scammed and my entire address book stolen. I was told to change my Yahoo address because of identity theft. But, when I changed my Yahoo address, I could no longer open my blogs. I continued to try to get back to my blogs, but after awhile, Google blocked me entirely from this blog.

I opened another blog, Writers Circle, which you can find at http://www.glendacouncilbeall.blogspot.com/ and I've been posting there since April. I am delighted to see so many have continued to visit here even though I could not post.

Thank you very much. Please save my Writers Circle blog so if I can't get back here, you can visit me there.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.