Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

TIME TO CELEBRATE NANCY SIMPSON

Congratulations to Nancy Simpson! Her collection of poems, Living Above the Frost Line, published by Carolina Wren Press is a lovely book.


Nancy will read from her new book at Phillips and Lloyd Books on the square in Hayesville, NC Saturday, August 7, 11:00 - 1:00 p.m. Refreshments will be served.

I hope to see all of our writers and friends there to celebrate this event. Nancy is a wonderful poet. Because of her classes and dedication to poetry, many of us went on to publish our poetry. She has been a mentor and a friend of writers and poets for many years.



It is time to celebrate Nancy. In the coming months I hope to see lots of parties and receptions for Nancy. Go to her site and see the lovely cover. http://www.nancysimpson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.