Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Owens would nominate me for MVP??

Scott Owens, facilitator of Poetry Hickory and editor of Wild Goose Poetry Review as well as much more, wrote a profile article about me. He was most generous.  Below see the beginning of the article..

BEALL WORTHY OF MVP

If MVP meant “Most Valuable Poet” and some organization deemed to present such a prize, Glenda Beall would be my nominee for the inaugural award.
Click here to see rest of article.

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.