Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SPRING SCHEDULE FOR JOHN CAMPBELL FOLK SCHOOL WRITING CLASSES

Where: John C. Campbell Folk School, 1 Folk School Rd. Brasstown, NC

Registration/Contact: 1-800-FOLK-SCH or http://www.folkschool.org/

Class Descriptions: https://www.folkschool.org/index.php?section=subjects&subject_id=47


Writing True Stories, March 28-April 3, Instructor Carol Crawford

The Habitual Writer, April 4-9, Instructor Susan Woodring

Nature Writing, Exploring the Natural World, April 18-24, Instructor Elizabeth Hunter

Write Like a Genius, May 2-8, Instructor Maureen Ryan Griffin

Your Poetry: Journey into the Interior, May 23-28, Instructor Nancy Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.