Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

APRIL 24 - GREENSBORO, NC - SPRING CONFERENCE

Mark your calendar for the NCWN Spring Conference to be held April 24 in Greensboro, NC in the Elliott University Center at The University of North Carolina - Greensboro.
Fred Chappell is the keynote reader. Registration includes eligibility to participate in morning and afternoon workshops with leaders, Scott Owens, Keith Flynn, Ed Southern, Sheila Smith McKoy, John McNally, Nathan Ross Freeman, Chris Roerden, Holly Goddard Jones, Cynthia Nearman and Malcolm Campbell.

The link below provides bios and workshop summaries as well as a complete schedule and registration information. Check it out. Hope to see you there.

http://www.ncwriters.org/programs-and-services/conferences/568-spring-conference-2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.