Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

The weather outside may be frightful tomorrow when I sign my poetry book at Phillips and Lloyd books in Hayesville, but we will be cozy inside that dear little shop. Crumpets Dessertery serves tea and coffee and scrumptious desserts to eat while you peruse a book.
I hope my friends and readers who have ordered books earlier will come by and let me sign a personal message in their books.

We are expecting some snow tonight and early morning - about two inches - but that can impact our residents travel in this area. We also have our first Tour of Homes in Clay County this weekend. I have tickets for my friends who will be coming for Saturday. I hope the weathr doesn't hinder our good time.

If you are in the area of Hayesville, NC tomorrow please come down to the square. It is  First Saturday, and that is a time when the downtown merchants go all out to make visitors welcome. See you there.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your signing went well. That is a lovely place for it--and there are the goodies!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.