Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tending the Roots article in WNC magazine


WNC Magazine is a terrific magazine on the caliber of Our State, but WNC is about western NC. Not much on south western NC yet, but in the Jan-Feb issue a small article "Tending the Roots" quoted me and mentioned my January class at John Campbell Folk School. The piece is on preserving your family history or your story. A nice young lady called a few months ago and interviewed me on the phone.

Pick up a copy of WNC magazine if you haven't seen it. Eric Seeger is the editor and he appeared on NC-Public TV Sunday to discuss this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.