Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome to my Council cousins and descendants of John Cecil and Thomas Charles

Tonight I decided to let the world know that my book, Profiles and Pedigrees, Descendants of Thomas Charles Council, is still in print and available from the author by sending an email to me at writerlady21@yahoo.com
The book is being advertised for sale on Amazon.com for $125.00 by two other book companies. I have one box of books, still in the wrappers from the printer, and these can be bought for $40.00 plus $3.95 S&H.
Over one thousand descendants and thousands of related names are in this book, plus the wonderful stories of the lives of Mae, Charlie, Horace, Coy, Lillian, Annie, Oleo, Maude, Hortense, and the son who died at the age of 14, John Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.